Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Please review Flash site 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

nommo

Technical User
Apr 19, 2004
US
Hi everyone. I would love any feedback you all may have on my website.
Thanks in advance for taking the time.

Very nice site.

some problems:
when you mouse over some of the images the flipping numbers overlap when they are done flipping. right number of digits, but you ahve two layers of numbers.

your sound slider doesn't work. at max you have sound anything less than that you don't.

the funkmation features window is WAY to big not to have a scroll bar.

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
-Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

I've never tried to use Flash, but I think it looks very good. :)

Rob
Just my $.02.

Very cool. I have one suggestion though. Every time you roll over a link or a button, a sound is played. This gets annoying after a while. You might try it without the rollover sound.

Otherwise, it's a cool website. Very artisitc.

Good job.

-Ron

We all play from the same deck of cards, it's how we play the hand we are dealt which makes us who we are. -Me

murof siht edisni kcuts m'I - PLEH

I for one like the rollover sound. It goes with the music. It does get annoying tho...maybe you could come up with 10 or so sounds and randomize them on rollover. So the sound doesn't get boring. Nice Job.

Sera
I often believe that...
My computer is possessed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back