Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

please read ... something like a slide show...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bita

Technical User
Aug 12, 2002
KR
I have some photos that i like to make s scene with them in which they go from left to right (or ioght to left) one after the other, like when we pan a camera on a series of photos installed on a wall. is it possible to make this with premiere? thanks.

i figured it out by experimenting different transitions. in case if someone wondered how it is possible in premiere, here's the answer: there is a transition called "push". it creates an effect which is just like panning to the left.

I don't know if you found your exact answer yet but you can use the clip motion function to make video or pictures move across the screen. You can define paths for the motion making it move in all types of ways. Simply right-click the the clip in the timeline and there under video options there should be an option for motion. Check the help files for more information. I use this function all the time for photo montages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back