Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Please help why is it cutting people off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
How can I get the download status: to be complete or does it do it automaticly. It says its pending only and I think it should read complete correct. I think might be causing people getting cutoff or something. Please help how do I complete the download... thanks in advance

Type: 603E1 Service State: in-service/off-hook

Extension: 472 Download Status: pending

Port: 01B0110 SAC Activated? no

Call Parked? no User Cntrl Restr: none

Ring Cut Off Act? no Group Cntrl Restr: non

Try the following from another station:

*04 472 #

You should then hear a confermation tone.

Be sure to disconnect the fork, otherwise it won't work!!

Michel.

If *04 doesn't work, do a 'disp features' in ASA or the SAT terminal. See if there is a other code at 'Refresh Terminal PArameters Acces Code'.
If there is no code, you should add one with 'change system feature-acces-codes'

Michel.

Sorry, not 'change system feature-acces-codes' but 'change feature-acces-codes'

Thanks Michael

I hope that was what that was causing the cutoff for one of my users. But if not then I guess I will have to do more troubleshooting.

Again thank you very much

Since this is a Callmaster station, try the command with the hand-/headset pulled out. Or just do a busyout station xxxx followed by a release station xxxx[/i.
Warning: busyout is destructive and will disrupt all active calls on the station.
Good luck. Kind Regards,
Maarten Copini

-Please let fellow members know if their post was of any help-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back