Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Please help - No Chart Options option

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbwrede

Programmer
May 22, 2003
US
Hi,
I am changing a bar graph chart and when I right click I don't have a Chart Options option. I go from "Format Chart" to "Move->" on the right click menu. I am going crazy please help.

Thanks, Barb

What version of CR?

If you left click on the report, does a menu option called Chart appear? if so, use this option rather than right click.

Reebo
UK

Please Note - Due to current economic forcast and budget constraints, the light at the end of the tunnel has been switched off. Thank you for your cooperation.

I am using CR9. When I left click outside of the chart box I don't get any menu.
Thanks for helping!

Left click ON the report. A menu option at the top should appear called Chart.

This is NOT a pop up menu, this is the menu at the top of your screen with File, Edit, View etc.

Reebo
UK

Please Note - Due to current economic forcast and budget constraints, the light at the end of the tunnel has been switched off. Thank you for your cooperation.

Do this in the preview mode, not design, and I believe the menu will say Analyzer.

-k

Thanks everyone,
When I do this the chart option at the top of the page does not appear. I know what you mean though - if I go look at another chart and I click on the graph I get a "Chart" tab at the top of the page. This one graph does not do that.
Barb

Hi Barb,
If you click on the chart, then right click and you should see the following:
Chart
Chart expert
Format Chart
Chart options >
Auto arrange.....and so on.

Or Click on the chart and go to the Format menu.
Jacque

Hi,

I just don't have the "Chart options" or "Auto arrange" inbetween Format Chart and Move. It is wierd other charts do have this...

If you click on the chart and go to the format menu, does the chart option appear there?
Jacque

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back