Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Please help me On Crystal Report 8.5 on these message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 5, 2004
PH
I created a report using crystal report 8.5 in Windows 2000 which will display the contents of a table in MS SQL Server 2000.It works fine but when I try to run the report on other computer with the Windows 95 version B, When i try to refresh the report using the F5 button.It displays the message

The library "Pdsmon.dll" cannot be found.Please check your installation.And the contents of the table is not displayed.

Please help me ASAP on how to fix these problem.I am having a hard time doing this.Does the Windows 95 version B support Crystal Report 8.5?Thanks.

I am not sure about Win95 support but have you searched the 95 pc for the reference DLL?

According to Crystal this is the 16 bit version of the ACTIVE DATA driver

It should exist either in the ..\WINDOWS\CRYSTAL folder or the ..\WINDOWS\SYSTEM folder

I am not sure of the exact expected location since you are running on 95. But you could search for other Crystal DLLs on that pc (p2*.dll and pd*.dll) and make sure that pdsmon.dll exists in the same location.

-- Jason
"It's Just Ones and Zeros

I have searched for it in Other PC in which Crystal Report 8.5 runs.But the pdsmon.dll does not exist on other pcs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back