Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

!!Please Help: Error Message and Missing dll Files!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technical User
Mar 20, 2003
US
I tried to install and run autoCAD 2002 but when I try to run acad.exe I get the error message:

The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005). Click on OK to terminate the application.

I looked up this problem and I found a patch that might help... unfortunatly the patch also gives me an error message telling me i'm missing a few dll files. I'm assuming that the two problems are connected. Please help me find a source of download for these files or send them to me directly.

Here are the files I need:
acdb15.dll
acrx15.dll
acutill5.dll

I would be very appriciative is somebody could help me out here.

I can send them to you but make sure that they are not under a shared folder (i.e. "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared")

Also, need your email address.

hey that would be awsome... actually i only need two of those files:
acdb15.dll
acrx15.dll

my e-mail is "supersuaveman@aol.com" it would really help me out

Your lost archives surely they are in your hard disk. I think that you have a problem in a path, You don´t say anything about your Windows version work in it but i think Win Me or 98 probably. Check the command path in your autoexec.bat This problem began when you are installed Norton Antivirus 2003 and it change the path in the autoexec.bat

Look if you have an older autoexec.bak and rename it to autoexec.bat but the check memory it possible will not work.
And review this according to the instructive one of the following site:

Or see it in autodesk site:

PATH environment variable is set in the autoexec.bat file

Bye
Pedro Treviño

could someone send me those files too...
i need all three (3) of em

my email is chanman87@sympatico.ca
thanx alot

I've this same problem and i need those files too. Someone please could send me...
I need the three already!

Thank you so much
my email: jbgrants@zipmail.com.br

I really need all three of th e files also. Would REALLY appreciate it if someone could send it to me.

email-
denman2o0o@yahoo.com

PS: the 2o0o(its two, o-the letter, zero, o-the letter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back