Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Plasma wallboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

steveo79

Technical User
Feb 26, 2007
GB
This is my 1st day and 1st post so bare with me.

I need to put together a business case to change our wallboard from a two lined dot matrix to a plasma. can anyone help or point me in the right direction.

We opperate a small call centre but this is growing rapidily and hoping to change from our current BCMS to CMS

Uhm....someone just wants to spend money?

I'm not sure a business case can be made, but hey more information can be seen, it's larger and easier to read at times...I guess.

Sounds like someone wants to have a TV for March Madness....

If you are already planning on changing from BCMS, you may want to consider TASKE Contact as well. There is an add-on component called DisplayCentral which is far more feature rich than traditional LED reader boards. Check out for more information.

steveo79,

The good thing about a plasma is that it can be used to display more than just BCMS or CMS information. It can be used for training, showing corporate updates or watching important sporting events!

Cheers
langl3y

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back