Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Placing Selection Dates in Report Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark929

Programmer
Nov 30, 2001
US
Is it possible to put the selection dates into the title? When pulling records that fall between two dates, it would be nice to have the beginning and end date show up at the top of the page. Not necessarily the record dates, but the selection dates. I looked in Special Fields and found where to put data date, process date, range dates, etc., but no selection dates. I need the same dates I put into the Select Expert.

Example Title:
Completed Training Courses
3/5/05 - 6/29/05

Thanks
Mark

If you're selecting by parameter dates, you can show these values in the report header.

If the dates are fixed, you can still define them as formula fields and display those.

As far as I know, you can'd display things from your own selection commands, though you can find the SQL code generated from them udner [Database]

[yinyang] Madawc Williams (East Anglia, UK) [yinyang]

Madawc,
Thank you for the information, and the fast response to my query. I'll give those a try.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back