Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PixelPoint license key 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpjoseph

Programmer
Dec 21, 2005
US
I am installing a copy of PixelPoint for someone and would like to know if it is possible to run the software in some type of demo mode if the license key is not available. I cannot even start the program without it currently.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

This is all so not necessary. Everybody is entiltled to make any statement they want this is a forum. If you disagree with someone that's up to you but there is no need for this war of words by people. Everyone needs to take a chill pill and relax.

I appreciate everyone's help but I am not looking for a trail version I am looking to get the real version up and runnig.

... so I think there is no other way than getting a dongle.

As mentioned - buy a license at an authorised reseller near you (or me - but I am located in Germany) - or become a reseller and receive an NFR-Key (NotForResale) to get it up and running.

PP is really strict with its policies - I think this is good for quality assurance.

If you have any questions - don´t hesitate to ask.

Kind regards
Mirko
--------------------------------------
>>>>>> ... I am sure, some supportissues are a matter of PEBKAC ... <<<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back