Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Pix 506 upgrading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2002
CA
Hi there all, Silly question here. I purchased a 506 from exay a while ago and I am getting more envolved and wish to upgrade my version to 6.x. I understand I need a CCO login to do this and I dont have that I am only a guest. What are the basic prices to get one? What is needed? How would one get one that does not wish to do anything more then upgrade his version? thanks all

steve
ciscokid@eol.ca

In order to get a CCO userid you need to purchase a Cisco Support Solution for the Pix506 which is a Category 4 SMARTnet Service. I would recommend going to CDW or Dell's website and ordering it there. Cisco's site is a little confusing to navigate arround. Costs vary but believe me its worth every penny to invest in.

Thanks! you wouldnt believe how much time i spent looking for that! have a great day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back