Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

pivot table + merge lables + print

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michali

Programmer
Jul 20, 2003
US
hello
we have a pivot table which is very long. when we merge cells printing causes an error and excel is closed.

we r working on excel 2000.

any sugestions?
thankx

Hi Michali,

Well, don't merge cells, then [smile]

Seriously, why do you need to merge cells - it often causes problems. Could you do something like centering text across a selection instead?

Enjoy,
Tony

thank you tony
BUT we have a very complexed pivot table. where not all row are with the same hight. so to have all lables shown and to have all rows the same hight we merged lables, and now we can not print it. if you have any sugestion for having it all (all labels shown and all rows same hight) we will be thankfull

michal

Hi Michal,

I'm sorry, but I don't really understand what your problem is. I expect Excel to size things to fit in a Pivot table; what exactly is it that doesn't fit and/or print? And how does merging cells help?

Enjoy,
Tony

hello tony
is there any way to sned u an example?

Hi Michal,

If it's not too big or too sensitive you can send it to me at TonyJollans at aol.com

Enjoy,
Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back