Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Pivot table in Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIS
Aug 2, 2003
US
I have a pivot chart for a each record in a table, Is there a way that I can show these chart in a report. I want the report to print one record and their corresponding chart. There are 100 record so I will need to print 100 pivot chart.

Can someone advice me through this opportunity? Or refer me to URL where I can figure this out.

Or it is possible. Thank you for the guidance.

Luis

I am not sure about "pivot" charts but regular charts/graphs have Link Master/Child properties that allow you to limit your chart data to a value in your report. You might need to add code in the On Print event of the chart section to requery the chart control.

Duane MS Access MVP
[green]Ask a great question, get a great answer.[/green] [red]Ask a vague question, get a vague answer.[/red]
[green]Find out how to get great answers faq219-2884.[/green]

Thank you. Any examples that I could check and/or study. That will be great.

Thank you again for the guidance.

The "At Your Survey" demo found at , Duane has pie charts that use the Link Master/Child properties.

Duane MS Access MVP
[green]Ask a great question, get a great answer.[/green] [red]Ask a vague question, get a vague answer.[/red]
[green]Find out how to get great answers faq219-2884.[/green]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back