Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Pivot Chart truncates x-axis

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiderJon

Programmer
Aug 26, 2002
FR
Hello,

I am trying to create a pivot chart with "Months as the x-axis, and count at the y-axis. (new to chart stuff - so bear with me)

I have the pivot table set-up fine except it truncated the x-axis if data are not present.

1)
Meaning if the count of ppl for January is 0, the x-axis begins with Feburary. Any way I can force it to start from January?

2) Also, is there any way to get rid of the "sum of people" etc tab that shows up in debug. I do not want that to turn up during printing.

Thank you.

RiderJon
"I might have created ctrl+alt+del,
But Bill made it famous" - Dr. Dave

if it helps clarify:

I think the problem is in the associated pivot table. It ignores January values when the x-axis fields (i.e. horizontally across in the the table) is Zero.

But I have a similar pivot table that desptie all the values being 0, still shows the January.

PS: January to December, all fields are checked and only "blank" fiels is unchecked.

Help .... please.

RiderJon

Hello ..... anyone help out ....

If not, do any of you know a GOOD intro site for pivot table and chart as it relates to ACCESS. (I don't need an excel site as I understand that). It's this ACCESS that's killing me

RiderJon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back