Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Pivot chart form help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoothcat74

Technical User
Aug 29, 2008
Hi everyone,

I have created a pivot chart in my database to help users more easily analyze data. When this form loads, however, the pivot chart field list defaults to being not visible. Could someone let me know the command I can use in VBA to set the field list to visible when the form loads?

Thanks!

I would prefer to keep the application as self-contained as possible for ease-of-use, so any suggestions on manipulating the pivot chart via VBA would be extremely helpful.

It doesn't recognize the "DisplayFieldList" property. Is there a reference I need to add before that is available?

Are you viewing your form in PIVOT TABLE view or does your form contain a pivot table control or something? I don't generally display a form as a pivot table but the code works for me.

Duane
Hook'D on Access
MS Access MVP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back