Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PING FROM ELU32

Status
Not open for further replies.

alchohaz

Technical User
Mar 25, 2004
GB

I am trying to set up some new IP routes and am currently getting congestion when i dial the new route code. I have been able to ping from the routers but would be happier if i could do a network ping from the ELU32 across the network to the distant ELU32.

Does anyone know how to PING from an ELU32 in trunk comfiguration?

[red]Striker : My orders came through. My squadron ships out tomorrow, we're bombing the storage depots at Daiquiri at 18:00 hours. We're coming in from the North, below their radar.[/red]
[blue]Elaine : When will you be back?[/blue]
[red]Striker : I can't tell you that? It's classified.[/red]

simple,

you can't.
what you can do is to put a laptop onto the ELU32 connection and test it...

-----------------------------------------------------
What You See Is What You Get
Never underestimate tha powah of tha google!

That SUX.. but thanks for your help.

[red]Striker : My orders came through. My squadron ships out tomorrow, we're bombing the storage depots at Daiquiri at 18:00 hours. We're coming in from the North, below their radar.[/red]
[blue]Elaine : When will you be back?[/blue]
[red]Striker : I can't tell you that? It's classified.[/red]

Hi,
Are you working on BC 12.1?
Is this a new installations or an upgrade?
How many site ....

Just connect your laptop to the V24 ELU32 port, same as you are doing on IPU/NIU. Then you can ping it from there.

patcher, that's what I said, but E/// should give a way to do the ping from within an MML session...

-----------------------------------------------------
What You See Is What You Get
Never underestimate tha powah of tha google!

whosrdaddy, you see we have the same idea; I think we met before and for sure we know each other but anyway at least we are Bro if we will talk about MD110. patcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back