Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Picture in Title Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddansie

Technical User
Nov 19, 2002
US
How can I add a picture on my companies web site title bar so when people go to the site they can see the logo on the far left hand side of the title bar?

I want to be able to do it myself, not have someone else do it for me. Do you knoe the code to include a image on the title bar?

Take a closer look at the site.Somewhere in there is a link to download a software programe for ceating icons called iconforge. This comes with the ability to generate the code if I remember rightly Infinity exists! - I just haven't worked out a way to get there yet.

| |

faq215-356

although, when you say title bar, you can't do that. You can only add an image to the location bar box. Hope I helped / Thanks for helping
if ((Math.abs(x)<10&&Math.abs(y)<10) && (((parseInt(Math.abs(x).toString()+Math.abs(y).toString())-Math.abs(x)-Math.abs(y))%9)!=0)) {alert(&quot;I'm a monkey's uncle&quot;);}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back