Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Picture Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeetz1

Programmer
Nov 28, 2000
US
Can some one please explain how you are to use a Picture button with text and have the picture on the left and the text on the right side. After putting a picture on the button if you try and expand the size of the button the picture size also gets expanded and distorted. There are options to position the text but not the picture. I'm using PB 9.

Thanks in advance.
Jerry

hey jbeetz!

in pb8 there's a checkbox "Original Size" for PictureButtons which, of course, forces the picture to be shown in it's original size.

don't know if that still exists in pb9..

Hey aschi666

That option exists in PB9 but once you turn it on the entire button takes on the size of the picture. I want to keep the picture the original size and expand the button so I can put next on the right of the button.

Jerry

We change the image with transparent area for the text... It's not very good, but is the solution, we use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back