Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Pickup Groups - Can you view a list of DN's assigned to a particular pickup group?

Status
Not open for further replies.

philmartin79

Technical User
Jul 7, 2006
GB
Hi folks,

I am using CUCM V7 and would like to know if you anyone knows of a way to bring up a list of user profiles or DN's assigned to a particular pickup group?

I can see where you can search for pickup groups configured and where you assign users/DN's to them, but there doesnt seem to be a quick and easy way to
search for people assigned to the Tax Dept pickup group for example.

Does anyone know a way to do this? Or maybe it's quite easy and I'm not looking hard enough!

Many thanks

Phil

Go to the call-pickup group.

(Call Routing -> Call-pickup -> Click the pickup up group you want).

Then on the top right drop down menu (related links (where "Back to Find/List" is shown) select the option "dependancy records" and press the "Go"Button.
A new window is opened which shows how many directory numbers belong to the pickup group.

Then click on one of the two links (the number or name) and all the directory numbers that use the call-pickup group are shown.

ah! easy when you know how aye!

Thanks very much for the help - worked a treat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back