Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PHP

Status
Not open for further replies.

tlmm

Programmer
Mar 25, 2004
CA
I am running windows server 2003 with IIS. Our company web site is running on this server. We have another web site that we would like to run on this server as well. This web site is mainly PHP and will not run.

I have looked at several posts which say that I must install PHP and set it up in IIS. Is this necessary? The reason I am asking is because I am running IIS at home on Windows 2000 and I am able to run PHP pages. I did not set up PHP on that computer, but haven't had any problems.

Can someone help? Thanks!

I installed PHP on the server and set it up in IIS, but my PHP pages still aren't running. Is there something else that has to be set?

Thanks.

Have a look here

Marc
[sub]If 'something' 'somewhere' gives 'some' error, expect random guesses or no replies at all. Please specify details.
Free Tip: The F1 Key does NOT destroy your PC!
[/sub]

How Do I Get Great Answers To my Tek-Tips Questions? See faq222-2244

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back