Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PHP-Nuke and phpBB problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echoe

Technical User
Dec 15, 2003
US
I have just recently set up a PHP-Nuke wite with an intergrated phpBB forum. I cannot currently give different users the permissions to see the private forums. I get this error when I try to change permissions:

"Couldn't update private forum permissions

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 0)' at line 2

INSERT INTO nuke_bbauth_access (forum_id, group_id, auth_read, auth_post, auth_reply, auth_edit, auth_delete, auth_sticky, auth_vote, auth_pollcreate, auth_mod) VALUES (5, , 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 0)

Line : 425
File : /home2/lifeforc/public_html/h2/modules/Forums/admin/admin_ug_auth.php"

Anyone know whats wrong or whats going on? Thanks for your help!

~Jeff~

The problem with the SQL statement is the two commas in succession. MySQL generally doesn't like that.

As to what's causing it, the missing value corresponds to group_id. Do you have some kind of messiness in your user groups?

Want the best answers? Ask the best questions!

TANSTAAFL!!

I don't think so.... I just set up the site a couple days ago.... How can I check/fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back