Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

photoshop menu bar missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdlstar

Technical User
Dec 22, 2004
CA
This is a really weird one. As I said in my other thread, I'm a newby to Computerland, not as a user but in terms of setting up and maintaining my own Mac.

Here's the deal: I'm running a cracked version of photoshop and the menu-bar has disappeared. Not the various tool bars or windows, but the menu-bar itself! I have no idea how this has happened. Any ideas?

Go to the Photoshop menu called "Window", select "Show Options"

KevinInQuincy

Thanks for the very swift response! Unfortunately, to do that, I need to go to the menu bar, which is precisely what's missing from view. Actually, what i just figured out is that the icon for changing this View is on the tool-bar itself, which allows you to hide the menu bar. I must have accidentally changed it to the setting that hides the menu bar altogether (useful if you're always using keyboard commands so you know them by heart i guess.) Anyway thanks for the advice.

If you are still having the problem, hit the letter f a couple of times while in photoshop. It will return you to the proper look.

KevinInQuincy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back