Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Photoshop Filters 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

938eps

Technical User
Oct 2, 2000
US
Re: Filters - Lensflare. How do I enlarge the Lensflare dropdown box (the one that shows the Photoshop created image that I am going to alter with the filter) to a larger size so that I may be much more accurate in placing the Lensflare effect?

yeah the window isn't much use is it!

You can create a selection around the general area - this will zoom the window in on the selection to aid placement. Just remember not to make the selection too small or it will affect the final image.

I am using Photoshop 5.0 LE. By Lens Flare...Are you refering to the sparkle effect from eye glasses as well? If so--How do you correct that glare from eye glasses?
PapaJoe32@aol.com

Here's something that is a trade secret: Create a new file twice the size of the current file you are working on. Fill it with black. Now use the Lens Flare filter on that. Then drag it over to your current file. Now you can put the flare anywhere and reduce it if you need to plus you can also apply Multiply, etc. to the layer to produce interesting effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back