Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Photoshop and PageMaker Rookie

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahav

Technical User
Jun 30, 2004
US
What is the best way to learn how to use Photoshop and Pagemaker 6.5? I am interested in learning what I can on my own at first. Is this a good idea and what tools and programs are best?

look on the web using "photoshop free tutorials" there are literally hundreds of them,pick and choose the ones that fit your needs,most are of really high quality and most helpfull.

I have found with many web-based photoshop tutorials, they concentrate on one specific subject, and assume you already know the basics. And there's almost zero stuff for PM on the web. If you want a more general introduction to the two programs, and a cheaper option than the Adobe CIB books, are the 'Visual Quick Start Guides' (Peachpit Press) which are about 1/3 price of the Adobe books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back