Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

photos in layers

Status
Not open for further replies.

bitsol

Technical User
Jul 19, 2004
GB
Could someone please help me with photos in layers. I'm using a template for a website that is in PSD format and is sliced and I want to change the photos in 4 layers but I can't figure out how to do it (DOH)!!!

Thanks a lot

Thanks, just done that but doesn't help as there are no tutorials, just pictures..........maybe I'm missing something??????

Sorry, but the question is really not very clear.
D'you mean you want to change the order of the layers, or do you want to replace photos in some of the layers?
Happy to help, just a bit unclear what you need.....

Select the layer, then edit it.

This is in the manual that came with your software.

Sadruddin - I meant changing the photo in layers. I couldn't get it to 'paste into' which the tutorial I was reading suggested was the way todo it but for some strange reason after I posted this it worked??? Many thanks for your offer of help though I may need some in the future.

jimbolak - rtfm? a valid point to read the manual but we wouldn't have forums if everyone did that and every manual was 100% helpful!.......thanks for your suggestion though.

No offense was intended. I simply suggested the manual as a resource since you did not really give us much further to go on.

Hi jimbolak, no offence taken, I was just pointing out how amazingly useful manuals are when you want to do something important.

I always find help in the forums is far more productive than trying to gleen information from the book!

No hard feelings I hope

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back