Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Photo Editor Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2001
GB
On a computer with Microsoft Photo Editor on it, I have a problem.

Photo Editor is set as the default viewer for JPEG images. When I launch a JPEG, Photo Editor opens up but it doesn't display anything. When Photo Editor is open, if I go to File -> Open and select a JPEG file that way, it displays it alright.

Reinstalling Photo Editor isn't an option right now because I can't find the Office 97 disk. Once I do find it (if I ever do), I'll try reloading it but does anyone have a fix in the mean time?

Regards

This happens even in windows 2000 professional. I havent found a way to fix it yet, and it REALLY pi$$es me off. best bet is to just install a different editor/viewer. The only thing you have to know is how to find the answer.

If it weren't for users, computers would work just fine....If computers worked I'd be unemployed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back