Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Phones connected to 81c

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziggydavie

IS-IT--Management
Nov 23, 2008
FR
Am curious how can you find out *ALL* phones & type connected to a meridian 81c , including information like TN, extension , DID, MAC, IP ADDR , HUNT GROUP can such information be collected in one swoop , so that you can now all assigned attributes to a handset within an office building.

thx

Hi Buddy,

Thank you for this answer however just so you know am a beginner am not sure exactly the required steps to insure i can complete what you have asked me to do, i would highly appreciate it if you could list out the exact steps and i note them.

thank you .

get the conversion tool which is a spreadsheet that Firebirdscrambler has on GHTRouts website. Log in to the PBX, make sure to capture what is printed on the screen, go into LD 20. At the REQ prompt type PRT, at the TYPE prompt type TNB then hit enter until the screen strarts scrolling wiht info. Let it run and again make sure to capture it. Then run the conversion spreadsheet and select the Convert M1 extnsAdvance Ftrs tab and click the rub tn conversion button and select all of the check boxes and then click make report. It will ask you what file to run it against the file you just captured

Thanks,

Buddy

Linked in Profile

Here are the steps to get information from the PBX [URL unfurl="true"]http://www.ghtrout.com/files/Print_Out_PBX.html[/url]

If you are new, the Conversion Utility looks a little daunting. But do understand we all use it often, and it is the one and only tool to format the data into a flat file / spreadsheet format. Here is where all the tools and utilities are: [URL unfurl="true"]http://www.ghtrout.com/files/[/url]

Find more at GHTROUT.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back