Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Phones are paging 101 over phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laodicean

MIS
Jan 28, 2008
US
Have a call pilot 150 and mics6.1 Today we randomly heard "one zero one" over the intercom by the auto attendant. I have no idea what this means and there are no post found about this. Anyone know why it does this? never heard it in the 5 years I have been using this system.

Well there are only 11 people in this office and I am the only I.T. person. I don't think anyone else did. They werw al complaining to me about it.

yes i know that GHTrout....that is why I am asking why it is pageing, emoting, or broadcasting through the speakerphone with that same female voice AA uses...saying "one zero one" that is all it says.

Check park and page. Probably an inbound caller pressed the option for a park and page, and the user that was being paged has their personal verification recorded as silence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back