Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PhoneManager Pro switching to Lite

Status
Not open for further replies.

robertrendle

Technical User
May 17, 2011
GB
For no apparent reason!

IPO500v2 - R8.0.18
PhoneManager Version - 4.2.44

Licenses - 10 PM PRO, 4 available.

1 of the 6 users keeps being reverted back to lite. They'll be logged in for a while and then suddenly the license message pops up and they're back to lite again.

The user has more than enough licenses spare and SSA shows that there is no congestion.

We have :-

Used a different version of PM Pro
Used a different PC
Made sure the ports on the firewall are open
Checked that the PC is not going in to hibernation mode and hence using 2 licenses (checked on all users PC's)

As the above almost rule out the PC (note that the other 5 users are fine!), we deleted the user profile on the telephone system, saved, re-made it and saved.

Any help is much appreciated :)

Thanks

Rob

Didn't phone manager pro go away I believe

acss sme acis sme acss cm 5.2.1 acss cm and cmm acss aura messaging.

IPO has been rebooted.

Yes PhoneManager Pro Licenses can no longer be purchased and is no longer supported by Avaya, hence I'm asking if anyone here has had this problem before :)

Delete the user, merge then recreate, usually sorts oddities out :)

Hi Ami,

Unfortunately that was one of the first things we tried after we ruled out the network/pc

We found that redundant One-X Portal users (One-X Portal had been installed), were taking the PhoneManager Pro Licenses! Switching the users back to Basic users resolved the issue.

Yes that is for sure the cause.
You need to choose between the two.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back