Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

phone rings with attendant console on nortel MICS 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tghare

IS-IT--Management
Sep 16, 2005
US
The MICS is a version 1 rel 12 Sys ver: 30NCG20NAT

Problem is extension 251 rings on all outside calls with the 3 attendant consoles.

This version is _much_ older than what I have dealt with before so I am having trouble finding the problem.

Any ideas on what could be happening here?

-Terry

check the line assingnments on 251 make sure they're not set to ring. Check to see if 251 has any answer keys. Check to see if 251 is prime for sets or lines.

Where do you check to see if it is a prime set, the menu's appear to be different than the newer versions that I have docs on?

I used the copy+USER to copy the user data from a known good extension, I thought that should change the answer keys and ring settings.

Thanks for the tips

-Terry

Go to configuration, line access show set. You will find line assignment line ringing and answer dn settings. Prime set is under lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back