Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Phaser 860 PDF Service Manual Available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMD10

Technical User
Feb 4, 2004
US
Does an electronic version of the Service Manual exist for the Phaser 860 (.pdf or equivalent), and does anyone know where it would be available?

Yes, it's available.. but I think only Xerox personel is able to get a hold of it. You could order a hardcopy though?

I found a copy of the Xerox Phaser service manual for the 840/850/860/8200 at a place called InkTechnologies.com. They want $75.00 for the manual and $40 for the updates or $100 for both, not sure if it is hard copy or electronic, but it is supposed to be the official one.

It's a hardcopy. We got it for around $60 from inktechnologies (must've gone up since!).

Michael

HP Certified Technician

I'm pasting this here to see if one of ya'll can look up a part number for me when you have time:

lightningrod (TechnicalUser) Apr 12, 2004
Hey Gang.

Can anyone tell me the part number(s) for the little black plastic arm, fin or flag that is mounted on the blue plastic paper guide over the drum area and under the exit cover? It's spring loaded and detects jams that show up as fault code 22.xxx...

I need both the little arm and the connecting spring, and I think my media jams at the exit cover will be history.

Thanks. Bill.

Bill, The part number you are looking for is 351-1095-00 lower exit guide. It is the entire blue guide assy with the flag and spring mounted. The individul flag and spring are not part numbered.

Service Manuals
Hi all
I am looking to get a copy of the Xerox Phaser 860 service manual.
Does anyone know of a place here or any or any other site where we can share manuals
I am not really looking forward to pay $75 US, when maybe I will use this manual once a year
I would be happy if someone could send me the take apart and parts listings
Can anyone help me on this.
Thaks

Try e-mailing to this address: ciljomarketing@cableone.net and asking for the manual for your printer. They have manuals for alot of printers and it only cost me $10 for the info (2 CDs) for my printer, a Phaser 780. This is supposed to be the same info the service people use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back