Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Phaser 860, 07,005.47 error 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bri5con

IS-IT--Management
Feb 26, 2003
US
I replaced the drum/paper heater assembly. That fixed the error; 15,004.45, but now I receive the following error.

What wrong?

Have you tried to diasemble an clean the clutch.
Clutch failure often give 07,005.47 error
Regard

Flemming mikkelsen
DAKS Denmark

fmikk, thanks for the information, but clutch are you talking about?

Brian

Hello!

Your drum heater is not heating at all. cheak the connection or open thermistor in power supply

HELLO, I HAVE PHASER 850 AND THE MESSAGE ERROR IS
16,001.43:25408

16,001.43:
TCP_THERMISTOR_
OPEN
The preheater thermistor appears to be open. Check the
preheater cables on the right side of the printer. Replace
the paper preheater. Replace the power supply.

The responce that I got from Xerox for error 07,005.47 is that the printer senses that the drum is not able to return to the home position for printing.
If anyone has a diagram or manual for the Phaser 860, please email me. jpcramsey@ie-manage.com

The manual states the following:

15.004.45 = "Most likely cause is a failed drum heater. The head to the drum gap should only be checked or adjusted on the Phaser 840. The Phaser 850 and 860 have a pre-adjusted head."

I have an 8200N which is now displaying the 07,005.47 error. This morning it was making really bad grinding noises, as if a clutch was failing (we've had that before on an 840) and now it's just stopped and displayed the above error.

Can anyone say for certain if this is a fault with the clutch or the drum? Would really appreciate any advice / info.

...furthermore...

Having left the printer off overnight, it ran quite happily for a few dozen pages this morning before the error came back.

I've just got off the phone from Xerox, according to their Tech Supp this error can be caused by the maintenance drawer sticking so it cannot bring the roller into contact with the drum.

Hmmmmmmm..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back