Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Phaser 850 DP out of alignment 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theredone

IS-IT--Management
Apr 26, 2004
US
We have a phaser 850 PD that had jamming problems. and as i found out on this form we needed to replace the maintenance tray and the clutch witch we did. and it now prints with out jamming. but it about 1/2 an inch to low and that last 1/2 an inch is off the page can anyone tell me how to fix this? Thank you all for the help so far and i hope you can give me some help on this one.

check the paper tray and ensure the tray sensing plugs are in place on the right side of the tray. The tray should have 3 holes for plugs, the bottom one has a slide for transparencies. Using letter size paper you should only have the top hole with a plug in it.

Thank you for the idia but it even dose it from the add-on paper tray that is just leter.

i'm so stupid i tried what marty said i was sure that the plug was in the same spot it always was but when i moved it to the top it worked and is printing fine. i did have to tape it in dose anyone know what hte part# is for one of these i would like to order a new one.

214-4595-02, xerox europe sends them out to customers for free. not sure about xerox in the usa though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back