Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Phaser 8400

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlstoehner

Technical User
Mar 21, 2005
US
I have a Phaser 8400 that will not feed paper from the Tray. It will feed from the front. I was able to get into Diagnostics and found these error codes: 11,008.46 and 13,008.47. I also received this notification: Tray 2 lift motor unexpected abort. How do I get the Phaser to pull paper from the tray again?

For the 11,008.46. it is a Head broken serial link. Check cabling and try an NVRAM re-set.
The 13,008.47 is a drum heater run away. Replace Heater Unit 119641980 is the Part #.

"Impatience will reward you with dissatisfaction" RMS Cosmics'97

I appreciate the response. However you did not answer about the Tray 2 lift motor unexpected abort. We have 7 of these 8400's that need help.

I live in the sticks in New Mexico and Printer repair is hard to find. A service call from El Paso Texas or Albuquerque New Mexico will cost about $500 per machine. Any help or pointers is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back