Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Phaser 8400 keeps printing cleaning page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJReynolds

Technical User
Oct 16, 2003
US
I have a Phaser 8400 that will print the cleaning page spontaneously about 3-5 times a day. There are no faults in the history or any other errors that I can find. Any help would be appreciated.

Print out the status page under service tools. See if there is a power down issue. Those pages have more error codes then history does. Also print out the service profile pages. It lists a lot of engineering items. Some will relate to temperature cool downs, power line problems, printhead actions.

I have the status and profile page now. The status page does not show any faults since Apirl. I got some more info about this problem. It is the printer startup page that prints off 3-5 times a day with a cleaning page mized in every other time. The printehead clean count says PowerUp: 22 Manual: 22. Last Cleaning Tues Jul 18 13:32 Not sure what to look for in the service profile.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back