Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Phaser 7750 faded print

Status
Not open for further replies.

Printers2004

Technical User
Feb 27, 2004
CA
I'm working on a phaser 7750 with faded print on the top 3 inches of a letter size page when printing the cyan test page. The other colors are ok. The image on the drum looks good, I thinking it might be the transfer roller in the accumulator belt. Anyone seen this problem before?

Andrew

why don't you just swap the cyan imaging unit with one of the others,and if the problem follows the IU is the IU. not the transfer belt

anyway the 7750 is a new printer you should be under warranty. why waste you time on this type of forums when you could get proper advice from xerox technicians

Hey gedy,

Do you work for XEROX? It seems you are trying to stop people from asking free questions. I have read the responses on the posts you left, and the responses I read said that the person asking the question should pay for a new printer to fix the problem or pay Xerox to ask a question.

Just curious.

Cheers :)

no mate

many people here doesn't even bother to check the company website and most of the question they are asking are all answerd there

anyway i do not work for them but i use their services quite alot and they don't charge for asking question over the phone or reading the website

and in this case in particular the toner it is an actual important element on the printing process

sorry i got confused with the other thread
so forget the coment about the toner:)
anyway i think i gave him proper advice to swap the drum and see what happens if that doesn't work why do use the warranty he has with 7750

I replaced the developer housing and the developer. The printer is working ok now.

Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back