Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Phaser 340

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrbnet

Technical User
Feb 24, 2004
When I power up the printer I am getting "Fault 24,013.12:0" Any ideas what there error is? I was unable to find any info on that code.
Thanks

Check the drum maintenance tray. Pull it out of the printer and along the top look for a black piece that will travel from the right side under the black plastic and come out on the left side. It looks like a piece of velcro attached to a clear plastic piece. If it is all the way to the left and you can see it then you will need a new maitenance tray. If not try powering up teh printer without the tray installed and wait til the front panel asks for itthen reinstall the tray. Hope this helps.

How do I remove the tray? It says that is it locked. Cannot remove with power on or off. Is there a way to unlock it?

The printer locks the maintenance tray it it is in the middle of a warm up cycle or cleaning cycle which may be dumping extra ink in the tray. Try waiting until the warm up cycle is finished, then open up the door and try and remove the tray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back