Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

phantom loops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stbernard

Technical User
Jul 10, 2003
CH
Does anyone of you have already worked on "Phantom loops".

I assume it should be created under overlay 97 from N0 to N256 for Meridian 51-81c.

Your experience will be welcome.

Our idea is to create phantom loops for a serie of DN which are now unavailable and CFW these on meridian mail with an "AS" given the new DN.

All informatons will be greatly appreciated.

Bernard Pattyn

Can't u use acd to voicemail. Person calls old number acd points number to voicemail. If what you are trying to accomplish is when people call a number you want a recording to say this number is no longer being used the new number is...than acd will work for you.

Hello, and thanks for your reply.

In fact it is what we have now in place, but we have a big removal in our building and I have not asuuficient capacity for maintaining real TN for this purpose that is why I try to explore this way with Phantom Loop.

Bernard Pattyn

It doesn't take a tn to do what I'm talking about. In load 23 you build an acd than ncfw it to voicemail.

Ld 23 req: new type: acdn(whatever number you want to go to voicemail. It can not already appear on a phone so out any other appearances of the number.) Than enter to ncfw prompt and put in voicemail number. Than build your as and vsdn.

Thanks all.

I will try your solution and will let you know.

Bernard Pattyn

one more thing so you don't get stuck. At the Maxp prompt you can put in 1.

Good morning,

I followed your advise and everything is OK, thanks for your help.

All the best.

Bernard Pattyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back