Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Phantom ACD Problem 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandit454

Technical User
Feb 1, 2006
US
Ok, I have a user who wants to transfer their phone to their cell phone only when they are away from desk. I set up a dummy acd for this because I don't want to use CFXA unless unavoidable. I can call the acdn (internal) from my phone. I set up the dummy acdn as 2501 and it forwards as programmed when called from my phone. But if I try to push the call forward key on the phone and put in 2501 I get a fast busy, it won't let me foward the phone to the acd. Am I missing something?

i think you can't forward a phone to an ACD queue unless it's VM. i could b wrong, but software release is another factor. is it possible to look at your Switch when u try to forward the phone? i would b curious to see what type of error message u get on the screen.

i would just build the phantom, that's what they're for.

Set MWC to yes in the LD 23

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

Thanks PerryPJ, you are the man, it worked. You get a star!!!! What does MWC stand for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back