Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Personal Operator 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

pickletech

IS-IT--Management
Dec 20, 2004
US
Hello all. I have a user (User A) who receives User B's calls whenever someone calls User B and presses 0. Kind of like a personal operator. User A and User B are in no way connected, and User A is getting sick of receiving calls for User B. I have no idea what this personal operator feature would be called or how to change it. Can anyone help me? BTW I am using a Definity G3i and have the 1,400 page manual, but I looked up everything that sounded remotely close with no luck.
Thank You,
Pickletech

pickletech,

first of all, you must know what '0' is. is it an attendant code? or extension? or vdn?
considering that there are no miracles in this life, most probably a vdn.
'list extension-type 0'

Could this be the covering extension on the subscriber form in Audix that he is talking about???

Thanks dwalin for the help, but phoneguy was right. No wonder I couldn't find it in the Definity manual, because it was in Audix, duh. Thanks phoneguy!

phoneguy55,

always forget about this nasty audix feature. :))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back