Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Personal Call Manager BCM50

Status
Not open for further replies.

delladiaz

Technical User
Jan 29, 2015
US
Does PCM for BCM50 work on Windows 7?

I couldn't get it to work.....even with XP Mode, however I did not play with it much or look for a work around.

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Yes I forgot to mention I was trying on 64 bit.

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Could someone tell me what a TAPI tool is I see that it needs this as well. IS this something that I need to key a keycode for?

TAPI is a protocol developed long time ago from Microsoft and Nortel. ( Telephony Application Protocol Interface)
In order to run the PCM ( Personal call manager) you need a LAN CTE keycode. One for every pc that connects to BCM.
Hope this helps.

regards
Nikos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back