Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

permission denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

pandey28

IS-IT--Management
Jan 17, 2007
GB
i have found problem in legato networker 6.0 in one group backup is failed due to permission denied system error occured. I stop the networker remote client service & again start it & do manually fire the backup of same group but again we face the same problem i.e. backup is failed.

can you help in this scenario?

laxmi kant

Stop the NetWorker client on this node. Adjust the /nsr/res/servers file that it contains the proper name of the NW server. Then restart the client. This should help.

Hi all Technical expert

I need technical buletin of networker 6.0 if any body have it then please send to us.

thanks

laxmi kant

This is very old NW behavior - it has even been the fact since NW 4.x and it is still valid.

But keep in mind that - if you run NW on UNIX/Linux - you might need to modify the NW startup script as there is also the method to start the client (nsrexecd) with the option "-s server(s)" . This would override the servers file.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back