Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Permission denied 'Msgbox'

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKH2001

Technical User
Jan 7, 2003
GB
Heyas,

Seems this forum a bit light in comparison to the others but hopefully someone might have come across this issue.

I have been using an Arcpad/Arcgis project for sometime now and have never had issues regardless of devices/OS the users are using.

However have just recently purchased a number of Acer Neotouch S200s (Windows Mobile Professional 6.5) and I am now getting the above message.

Everything I have been able to find on the web suggest server side issue largely related to ASP apps... but I am getting it on a local install of arcpad WHEREVER msgbox is used in coding, which includes my customized scripts but also Arcpad own script (for example when clicking on photo tab).

Anything that outputs any sort of msgbox or warning to the device screen (IE also happens when encountered a blank "required" field).

Any ideas?

It's probably time to speak with Dixie and the crew at ESRI support.

-------++NO CARRIER++-------

After couple of weeks speaking to ESRI support (where they stated mobile 6.5 wasnt supported) I managed to resolve by forcing an update of runtime library.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back