Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Performance Presentation Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

ButtonIt

Vendor
Apr 1, 2003
GB
Has anyone experience problems with PPM and scheduled reports? Mine doesn't seem to work at all. I have the printer installed correctly and normal reports run fine. Only when I set up a schedule for reports they never run!?!?!?

Hi ButtonIT,

What version of DNA do you have and which Service Pack?

Kings

Hello,
I use scheduled reports via e-mail. I noticed that it works only if PPM and Outlook are runnig all the time.

Do not know whether this will help. I have not used PPM but in CCM 4.0 you can print reports in "real time" from the client machine but scheduled reports are printed from the server and the appropriate printer needs to be installed on the server. For emailed reports the server needs it's own account and Outlook needs to be running.

Hi Buttonit I use PPM all the time let's know what report you have set up and will go over it .I assume you are trying to run an existing report.
Cheers

Hi guys, thanks,

I have DNA 5 sp7. I'm not using e-mail, only printed reports. All printers are correctly installed on both client and server. The report I'm running is for handling time of operators, definitely an existing report.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back