Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Perfect Score! 70-299 Scored a 1000! 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MITPRO

IS-IT--Management
Jan 4, 2006
US
I took the 70-299 today. I got a perfect score! This is my first perfect. If you guys don't beleive that i will scan my results and post it as an attachment. I was offerd a teaching position right after the CIO saw my results. I thought it could not be done by anyone. He could not beleive it. Here are my scores as of today.

Passed 70-270 with a 900
Passed 70-290 with a 885
Passed 70-291 with a 940
Passed 70-293 with a 865 Tough Test
Passed 70-294 with a 905
Passed 70-299 with a 1000
Pending 70-298

I study testout, Sybex 70-299 book, Measureup, for at least one full week. I took the 70-299 course at a training school. I tested a lot of the technology in my environement which now has placed more security in my company.

This test was 30 questions. Know policies that deal with security and know how to implement CA's.

Do not pray to have an easier life, pray to be a stronger man!!!

B.S. Computer Information Systems
Masters of Information Technology in Network Security
CompTIA A+, Net+, Security+,
MCP, MCSA: Security
70-298 (In-Progress)
70-299 (Passed)
MCTS: Exchange Server 2007 (Pending)
MCTS: Server 2008 (Pending)
MCTS: Windows Vista (Pending)

Train signal has some okay material to start. By the way, i just configure the 2008 core installation along side the full installation. The full install is my primary domain controller and the core is my secondary domain controller.

I am going to install Exchange server 2007 which i will use Testout and Train signal for good hands on information.

I will pay for the study material and use it along side what i am doing. Maybe i can be upgraded by the the first week of May.

Do not pray to have an easier life, pray to be a stronger man!!!

B.S. Computer Information Systems
Masters of Information Technology in Network Security
CompTIA A+, Net+, Security+
MCSE: Security

MCITP: Exchange Server 2007 (Pending)
MCITP: Server 2008 (Pending)
MCTS: Windows Vista (Pending)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back