Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PepeDog Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIMBARQ

Technical User
Sep 3, 2004
US
Hello,

From 400 phones in an Opt 61, I need to extract only the DN, TN, TGAR, NCOS, and NAME. I think i have the right pepedog file to do this from the site
I just don't know how to use the file. So far I have a sample of 30 or so phones downloaded to a spreadsheet and not sure where to go from here. When I click on the macro button in the spreadsheet I get a 'runtime error '75''.

please help

Kim

Kim Joseph
Franklinton, NC

Hi

You need to load a text file.

I use pro comm to capture the prt of tnb's to a text file then open up the text file from the pepedog spreadsheet.

Trevor

Hi,

I tried that as well, and I get the same error.

I tried .xls .txt and .cap file types.

I'm using a filed named mv.xls ver2.19...is that what I should use to extract 5 fields from 400 phones?

Kim Joseph
Wake Forest, NC

I had the same error, I went to a different PC, with the same configurations (we have all the same PC's at work) and it worked with no problem. Just take the capture file and tell the MV spreadhseet where to look.

JohnThePhoneGuy

"If I can't fix it, it's not broke!

Make sure your text file is in normal <CR><LF> format. When capturing the files through the OTM terminal they come down in <LF><CR> or <LF> only (can't remember which). I then run them through a Unix to PC conversion program to get <CR><LF> properly and then can run PepeDog programs without issues.

It was my computer. I went to a coworkers computer and it worked like a charm.

thanks to everyone as usual,

Kim

Kim Joseph
Wake Forest, NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back