Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PDF Viewer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmgmzp

Programmer
Aug 18, 2006
US
Does anybody know if there is a PDF viewer that has a filmstrip like functionality for viewing multiple documents?

Acrobat Professional will let you open multiple documents and 'Tile' them horizontally or vertically, so you can compare them side by side, and page through each one separately. Is that what you're trying to do ?

Fred Wagner

I finally found a solution and I wanted to share it with the tek-tips community.

For viewing a PDF in VB.NET you can use the Adobe Acrobat Control for ActiveX.

Hope this helps someone else! ;-)

[gorgeous]Hi,
I have a PDF program that allows me to fully access all of the functions but it uses Adobe Acrobat Reader for its output. Acrobat Reader doesn't allow me to edit in anyway. The new Acrobat Reader states that it allows full functions within PDF documents. The problem is I can't download the new 8.0 version. I unchecked the Photo Starter Book and the GOOGLE Tool Bar before starting the download and the program stops and disconnects within a few minutes of starting the download. Does anyone have a clue as to why this is happening, and I'm unable to download the new version of Acrobat Reader v.8.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back