Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PCPro 10.5.50 for sv9100 unable to access all programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

bones797

IS-IT--Management
Feb 12, 2015
AU
Hi,
Please excuse my ignorance I am new to sv9100. I have used PCPro on sv8100 before on v6 and had no problems. This new customer i have acquired recently, previous maintainer, has deleted all normal accounts like tech, admin1, admin2. I have a login for webpro and PCPro but i do not get access to all accounts to change things. In 90 i have access to 90-06 and nothing else it is really frustrating any ideas.

belevedere,
Thanks for you help unfortunately the previous maintainer has somehow deleted necii, tech, ADMIN1 and ADMIN2 and put in their own logins and passwords.
I managed to get a copy of them when i was on site and used webpro and command 90-02
IMG_0377_pwsobs.jpg
. This shows some pretty weird setup.
The TCIG login says it is installer but when you login using it it says the level is (SA).

The photo I took of program 90-02 was on site. I cannot access 90-02 remotely I am very confused.

NEC has a way to get in and default the passwords. You need to contact them probably through a dealer. Your only other option is to default and reprogram the system. If you have a back up of the database you can re-key it. It should not remove any licensing since that is linked to the CPU SN.

I would, load the program in PCPro using necii creds. You then load the database and it should give you access to that info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back