Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PCI TO PCMCIA ADAPTER

Status
Not open for further replies.

cadman2

Technical User
Apr 17, 2000
US
Visit site
I'm excited, because my area is getting wireless hookups that FLY!&nbsp;&nbsp;BUT, my machine ONLY has PCI expansion slots.<br>The wireless trans/receiver is a PCMCIA board and comes with an adapter to ISA (in case your expansion slots are thus).&nbsp;&nbsp;Not surprisingly, the ISP is ho-hummy and is no help. <br>So, what I'm looking for is a PCI to PCMCIA adapter.&nbsp;&nbsp;Anyone know where?<br><br>(searches so far have resulted in LLOML...long lists of meaningless links)<br><br>Apologize for my sloth...but this newsgroup is frequented by lots of pros that have such stuff at their fingertips)<br><br>cadman2<br>e-mail<br><A HREF="mailto:cadman_2000@yahoo.com">cadman_2000@yahoo.com</A><br><br>:&gt; [ )<br> <p> <br><a href=mailto: > </a><br><a href= > </a><br>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back