Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

pcanywhere svchost.error issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

daddymet

Technical User
Nov 5, 2002
US
I having a problem with pcanywhere 10.5 and win2000. I can dial out into another computer with no problem but when I try to dial into mine from another computer a get a svchost.exe error. I looked in my taskmanager and seems like I have 3-4 instances of svchost running and I cant turn them off. I tried the scanonce command that someone sugggested and that didnt help and I am running SP3. Any help would be appreciated..

atom

no-but I checked under my incoming connection properties and I see a NWLink Netbios component

I only get it when I use pcanywhere. I read that bulletin on the pcanywhere site-figures. Theres go to be some way to fix that. If all else fails I may try to get my hands on an older version. If you come up with anything let me know.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back