Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PcAmerica

Status
Not open for further replies.

restguy

Programmer
Feb 12, 2007
US
I've got a buddy that has a 2 terminal PcAmerica system. He switched Credit Card processors and ever since he did this, he can only run Credit Cards on one terminal. He is getting an error back from the processor when he tries to run a Credit Card from his other terminal. Anybody ever run into this or have any idea what could be wrong. He has spent hours on the phone with PcAmerica's tech support, and they could not figure it out. Thx

hmmm been a while since ive used restaurant pro express.. im going to guess the terminal that has the pccharge server on it works fine? Be sure the other terminal can browse to the pccharge server.. i remember this happening to me once.. it lost the mapped network drive for some reason.. Pcamerica has some really bad support..

I think the problem is with a Terminal ID. Each station requires a unique TID obtained from your credit card processor. I would recommend to contact credit card processing company to obtain this information and to make sure that they created two separate TIDs.

2 Stations must be activated in the PcCharge Settings. It is an additional fee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back